• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Something wrong with my system?

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
5,078
Yo guys, I have the Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1's, and just today i've noticed something really wierd from either them or my X-Fi fatal1ty. Everything seems so tinny(?) and high pitched. I tried adjust the settings n' stuff but it wont go away. When I play music, it gets extremely distorted and has way to much treble, making everything crack. Any ideas? I can't really explain it, but setting everything to default still has the problem...

edit: nvm something is seriously wrong with my system. i restarted it and it went away = / this isn't the first problem today... :(
 
Back
Top