• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Something wierd with my OC

Heligrin

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 4, 2005
Messages
319
All my games are suffering some major FPS drops with my OC. Yea that sounds pretty funny. I ran a stress test on source to see what kind of benfiets i would revceive from my 400mhz overclock(2.2 - 2.6 on 3700+ sandy) and my average FPS dropped from 110 to 70! I dony know what the hell is going on. I switched my ram to run at a 5/6 ratio so i dont know. I am wondering if i need to up my volts some.
 
shouldn't have anything to do with voltage, source video stress test is extremely gpu dependent. sounds like your pci-e is running at different speed or something. did you move the video card to a second slot or anything?
 
I have AGP, i think it was because of me putting my mbm dashboard on my second screen. I closed it and now my fps jumped back to 110. I have not gained any FPS with my oc from 2.2 to 2.6.
 
Back
Top