Something to keep me busy!!

P

ProjectChaos

Hey guys,

With the recent dwindle of good PC games on the market I'm very BORED! heh. What games are you all playing to keep busy? The UT2k4 demo is getting a bit old.

I just picked up rise of nations, it's keeping me busy so give that a try. There's always trusty old battlefield 1942 and it's assorted mods too.

I've been playing Horizons for a while, and, aside from some minor issues, am having a lot of fun with it.

Somehow, though, I think you're talking about single player games. Get you some Old Skool stuff: DOOM. It's a fun way to kill time at work...er...I mean...allow your creative flows to synergize your workforce and thereby empower them.

Did you get the memo about the TPS reports?

The FarCry demo is available if you have not tried it yet.

http://www.3dgamers.com/news/class/demo/

As far as full retail versions I am enjoying:

Ghost Recon/Island Thunder/Desert Siege! (The 3 game gold edition)

Madden 2004- Yep, still playing it.

Enigma:Rising Tide- Darn addicting Sea/Sub/WWII game but you gotta get the patch!

Freedom Fighters! Tons-o-fun. The save game sux.

GTA:VC! - Still Rocks.

:p :p :p

buy an xbox... go to www.xbox-scene.com .... put a modchip and hard drive in it... proceed to load up on every game possible and play play play.... thats what i did!

-warsaw

Second Freedom Fighters here also pick up Beyond Good and Evil, it's cheap now and it's IMO one of the best games of the year.

download.com--->Games--->Top Games

Download a couple of those demos.

the Gangland multiplayer demo came out today, supposedly that game has been getting good reviews. I'll probably download it tomorrow

Morrowind.

Should keep you busy for a couple... hundred hours, especially if you get both expansions.

Gothic II
Divine Divinty

those 2 games are keeping me busy til later this month when i'm getting:

Sacred
Syberia II
Lords of the realm III

Back