• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Something similar to HALF X ?

StormClaw

Gawd
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
565
HALF X has an awesome cooling design, but the case is fugly as hell.

Is there anything similar but aesthetically more pleasing?

So far i've found Corsair 900d.
 
Price range? The NZXT Phantom 820 is the closest thing to the HAF X. It was nice but the looks grew old pretty fast. I wanted something fancier with a bigger side window. I had it for a year before switching to the Corsair 760T. The 760T is nice if you get some good fans for it. I currently have the EVGA DG87. I took out the stock fans and replaced them all with the Corsair ML 140 Pro LED. You can check out the CM Cosmos 2 if you want to stick with CoolerMaster.
 
Last edited:
I went with Corsair 900D

It's overkill for aircooling, but at least it looks good. None of that flashy/bling kids crap.
 
Back
Top