• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

something seems wrong with my catalyst control center

jerryrigged

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
220
cccentermessedup.jpg


That is it, no more options... It's been this way since I updated the driver a few days back.

Anyone know why it doesn't look like this (and have all the normal options?):

http://ati.amd.com/includes/popup.html?../../images/headers/products/software/Black-CCC-WELCOME.jpg
 
Last edited:
Change drivers to standar vga, remove ati drivers, restart, driver sweeper, restart, reinstall latest catalyst...profit?

I use that method when in the mood to nuke and reinstall everything ati, otherwise, just install on top of older drivers, both ways work for me.
 
I nuked it again, like I always do, and once again it's back to this simple window with no options being made available. I'm using the driver released on 8/17/09.
 
Click the word "Graphics" at the top-left of the window to get a drop-down list of all the different graphics options. ATI changed the layout of CC in their newer drivers. It's a pain in the ass, but there's nothing you can do about it as far as I know.
 
Back
Top