Something for my zune - advice needed

matrix563

Fully [H]
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
19,136
http://www.electric-avenues.com/audio8.html

and

http://www.pricegrabber.com/user_sales_getprod.php?masterid=704236&lot_id=6061622&mode=googleff


Is this a good combination?

I don't care about headphone size, as long as they are comfortable for extended periods. I'd like closed, because I don't want to hear other sounds while I am at the airport. I already know good headphones make bad mp3's sound real bad, but my mp3's aren't encoded at a horrid bitrate ;)

Let me know what you think of these choices, and if I could do better! My pricepoint is 50-200 bucks :)
 
I didn't like in-canal phones either, until I found the Marshmallows. It's like... memory foam stuff in your ear. VERY comfy, and does eliminate background noise.

I use them every day on a noisy subway, for an hour at a time. Perfectly comfy.
 
Yeah that would make a decent combo for the Zune if you want to look like a GIANT NERD

those cans are good for gaming/some types of music in the COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.......

do yourself a favor and get some good IEMs
 
Back
Top