Something changed... Display issue

Atherton213

[H]ard|Gawd
Recently (last few months) did a display driver update and when it was done all the text and everything just looks bad... almost like it has a halo around it... just not clear. So after searching all over the place I found nothing, so i reverted the driver back and it was all good again.

Well just built a new machine, and installed the latest drivers and again the text look terrible, even the graphics are kinda over sharpened. Ive searched and people say make sure Morphological settings are off... which they are... its a 7750 connected to a 1080p tv. overscan on the tv is OFF and in the CCC its set to 0%. Everything fits the display as it should... just looks bad :(

Any idea as to another setting I can check/try.

I have a 7950 on the way hopefully this is just this card thats doing it.

updated to Beta drivers and it fixed it self it looks like

EDIT: Not fixed... for some reason it changed to a higher DPI... looks better so I might just deal with it for now

Can't see anything wrong with that screenshot. That means it's either a post-processing filter or your TV.

Don't think it's the tv, everything with the old drivers was perfectly fine. Where can you adjust these filters?.... nothing has changed just the driver. Same video card even the same hdmi cable. Might just have to find an old ATI driver to see if it changes.

swapped back to an older driver... 13.251 and sure enough... everything is all better.

Back