Someone Turned Their Glock Into An NES Zapper

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Now I want to see a real bazooka made into a Super Scope 6.

the gun looks remarkably similar to Nintendo's original, non-lethal version, known as the NES Zapper gun. The gaming accessory, released in 1984 in Japan and later in the U.S., allowed NES gamers to point the fake gun at their television screen and shoot game targets. Since then, some game enthusiasts have modded the gun to work as an accessory for newer games. But it's relatively rare to see anyone use the playful Nintendo motif for real world weapons.

Dumb. So a kid gets it and thinks its a toy. The gang bangers get it and use it to cause a cop to hesitate and the cop gets killed... Just plain dumb.

Dumb. So a kid gets it and thinks its a toy. The gang bangers get it and use it to cause a cop to hesitate and the cop gets killed... Just plain dumb.
Pffft, lol! If a gangbanger points his finger at a Texan cop in the shape of a gun, he'd have seven holes in him before he hit the ground. xD

Fitting for that plastic gun to end up like another plastic gun. Not a fan of Glocks but that's cool.

Still looks cool. Now cops will shoot kids who are holding up nes guns.
have there been many cases of kids pointing the old NES zapper at cops lately and nothing happened because this one person didn't paint their glock yet?

Should have done it with a Beretta Neos. First time I saw it I immediately thought "NES Zapper":
GP4reRX.jpg

As a gun enthusiast I can't help but find this cool and want one. As a parent of young kids and one who just bought his soon to be 10 year old daughter her first gun. I can't help but think something like this doesn't belong in a house with young kids. This definitely fits in the category of neat, but also potentially dangerous due to inexperience.

Firearms aren't meant to be a fucking joke. Their explicit purpose is to kill whatever you're pointing them at (Treat, Never, Keep, Keep). Killing things isn't supposed to be fun or funny; I really wish crap like this (like that "tacticool" Boba Fett helmet) would stop. War and killing aren't supposed to be games.

And yes, I have firearms of my own. It blows my mind when people do cutesy shit like this, or "play" with them on youtube videos.

Firearms aren't meant to be a fucking joke. Their explicit purpose is to kill whatever you're pointing them at (Treat, Never, Keep, Keep). Killing things isn't supposed to be fun or funny; I really wish crap like this (like that "tacticool" Boba Fett helmet) would stop. War and killing aren't supposed to be games.

And yes, I have firearms of my own. It blows my mind when people do cutesy shit like this, or "play" with them on youtube videos.
*facepalm*

GUYS! Computers are supposed to be exclusively for excel spreadsheets and sending email and stuff, so stop it with these color matched cases and LEDs and crap!!! And cars are meant to be for transportation only, to get from point A to point B, not things you have fun with autocrossing or drag racing or just caring about the appearance of them and getting fancy paint jobs!

And you are NOT supposed to care about the appearance of your firearm, or use them for any type of sport. They are for killing only.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to inform my girlfriend waiting to go to lunch with me that she is for procreation purposes only, and none of this tomfoolery! Serious business!

It's a shame they didn't address the Glock's brick like ergonomics while they were at it. Chamber it in 10mm and I'd buy it.

*facepalm*

GUYS! Computers are supposed to be exclusively for excel spreadsheets and sending email and stuff, so stop it with these color matched cases and LEDs and crap!!! And cars are meant to be for transportation only, to get from point A to point B, not things you have fun with autocrossing or drag racing or just caring about the appearance of them and getting fancy paint jobs!

And you are NOT supposed to care about the appearance of your firearm, or use them for any type of sport. They are for killing only.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to inform my girlfriend waiting to go to lunch with me that she is for procreation purposes only, and none of this tomfoolery! Serious business!

No kidding. Decorative firearms have been around as long as there have been firearms.

You think those display-cased, gold-engraved, ivory grip 1911s are meant for concealed carry or target practice? This Glock is no different.

No kidding. Decorative firearms have been around as long as there have been firearms.

You think those display-cased, gold-engraved, ivory grip 1911s are meant for concealed carry or target practice? This Glock is no different.

Well said. While decorative firearms aren't my thing, some people like to collect them.

*facepalm*

You must be a master fisherman, because that's the biggest fucking Red Herring I've ever seen.

Customizing a weapon's appearance is one thing; this is concealing it to look like a toy. GUNS. AREN'T. TOYS. Yes, they very much are serious business, and if you can't differentiate customization of a computer vs this, you should never touch a firearm in your life. It's like putting a carnival photo stand-in over a guillotine.

You must be a master fisherman, because that's the biggest fucking Red Herring I've ever seen.

Customizing a weapon's appearance is one thing; this is concealing it to look like a toy. GUNS. AREN'T. TOYS. Yes, they very much are serious business, and if you can't differentiate customization of a computer vs this, you should never touch a firearm in your life. It's like putting a carnival photo stand-in over a guillotine.
I have a CHL, the whole purpose of which is to conceal my firearm.

As long as the owner isn't handing it to confused kids, and securing it the same as every responsible owner does to eliminate unauthorized access (I use a biometric safe at home), its just a novelty and he didn't paint the end orange. Chillax.

Back