• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Someone set me straight

After about an hour of tinkering I'm finding that to be the case. Anything but 1080 and 4K is wonky. I freaking love how fluid 1080p 120hz feels. I can't wait to see 1440p at 120. Sitting about 8 feet back 1080p looks really good, but going between 4K and 1080, the IQ difference stands out more. 1440 seems like a happy medium for me and the performance/iq I'm after.
 
I picked up a Dell 24-inch g-sync monitor for three hundred bucks after a price match and reward points.


I have to say playing at 1440p at 144 Hz is really impressive if not overkill for my needs. I'll prob dial it back a bit, believe it goes up to 165;; I'm going to keep my 1070 laptop hooked to my 1080p / 4K TV but play at 1080p on that. And set my 1080ti desktop up with this monitor. Feel the GPU will be getting a little better use there at 1440 than at 1080p on my TV.
 
Back
Top