• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Some stuff coming!

FrEaKy

[H] Movie and TV Show Review Guy
2FA
Joined
Jan 31, 2003
Messages
14,173
Got an order im getting ready to place as soon as I sell my projector!

1 Corsair 650D case
2 EVGA 450's

So better cooling and 2 GPUs to bake!

Those who may have noticed, im finally up on some radars again...... with 2 450's im hoping to give you a little more reason to be scared!

Also, I looked at the possibility of picking up a 2600k. So might be running with that soon as well!
 
That is awesome man! Soon, I fear that you will be gunning for me :(
 
That is awesome man! Soon, I fear that you will be gunning for me :(

First things first.....

Your to far up the ladder for me to scale that fast. Feather is a more reasonable target! :)
 
Freaky, did you ever fix your interwebs?

and I just wanted to let you know, frak you.. ooo, ooo, oooo!
 
First things first.....

Your to far up the ladder for me to scale that fast. Feather is a more reasonable target! :)

LOL, for some reason I thought you were way up in the top 100 or so. Now that you have your Komcrap connection working, you're probably going to get addicted again :)

Feather isn't gonna be easy though considering that he has both Thuban and a Sandy B.

Freaky, did you ever fix your interwebs?

and I just wanted to let you know, frak you.. ooo, ooo, oooo!

Fighting words? :eek:
 
naww, Cee Lo Green reference. Freaky and I mess around with his 'FUCK YOU' song quite a bit when we are on IRC.

I've got to get on the team IRC channel because it is becoming clear that i'm missing so much action.
 
LOL, for some reason I thought you were way up in the top 100 or so. Now that you have your Komcrap connection working, you're probably going to get addicted again :)

Feather isn't gonna be easy though considering that he has both Thuban and a Sandy B.



Fighting words? :eek:

What, his 2600k?

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft....

I eat Sandy Bridge for breakfast with my dual xeon server nom nom powers...... (as soon as its active =[ )
 
You will like the 450's they are great for folding but I would recommend getting the 550's instead since they are practically the same price.
 
What, his 2600k?

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft....

I eat Sandy Bridge for breakfast with my dual xeon server nom nom powers...... (as soon as its active =[ )

Heh, I hope you get that thing online as soon as possible. I didn't realize you had one of those coming online.
 
What, his 2600k?

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft....

I eat Sandy Bridge for breakfast with my dual xeon server nom nom powers...... (as soon as its active =[ )

o_O

my saving grace = you have krapcast for intent :D
 
Back
Top