• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Some RAM for fellow folders

Ch1m3r4

Gawd
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
870
I have Corsair 2x256mb twinx pc3200ll (2-3-2-6) that I have listed in my fs thread for $130. If any of you folders are interested, let me know and we can make a special deal.

on a side note...power went out yesterday for a little bit, but then I was gone the whole day, so my main rig was down the whole day :(

good thing my two work computers were still running strong :D
 
Back
Top