Wicked_Bass
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2000
- Messages
- 1,052
1. How much do I want to tighten a waterblock on a socket 478 cpu? Even when i thighten a little it sems like my artcic silver is coming out the sides and I am not getting good contact between the transfer material and my block and cpu!
2. Can a motherboard thermal diode be very wrong? Mine says 66 deg cel. idle and load!
3. Where can I find a thermal diode? Like one that comes with a digital doc! It needs to have two wires and the same type connection as your power switch to your mobo.
Thanks in advance for all the help I really appreciate it!
Wicked
2. Can a motherboard thermal diode be very wrong? Mine says 66 deg cel. idle and load!
3. Where can I find a thermal diode? Like one that comes with a digital doc! It needs to have two wires and the same type connection as your power switch to your mobo.
Thanks in advance for all the help I really appreciate it!
Wicked