• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Some peoples trash....

slebidia

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
118
So we were throwing out some old equipment while cleaning out the warehouse a few months back. I grabbed some random junk. This is one of the items I picked up.

It started with a Celeron 400, 128 megs of ram and a 16MB flash drive.

Now it's a PIII 866 with 256 megs of ram and a laptop drive running Foldix (I need to setup the flash drive so I can get rid of the laptop drive). The Ati all in one was also bound for the trash.

Sorry for the blurry pics.

P1010866JPG_800.jpg


P1010867JPG_800.jpg


P1010868JPG_800.jpg
 
Free stuff is always good.....wish I could find someone throwing out a opty 165 and a 7800gtx or 2 :D
 
Looks good. I never get that lucky. I do pc repair on the side and people are always trying to pay me with thier junk. I always get Pentium 133's with 8 mb of ram. :rolleyes:
 
sweet!! it's always nice to find something that aids the cause and your pts at the same time:)
 
Back
Top