• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Some of my stuff...

Atherton213

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
1,863
firecopy9rl.jpg


fastcopy9gt.jpg

ignore photoshop brush of a star... oops :)

plant8jf.jpg


speed0ym.jpg


just what i have on my computer.... all the other good stuff is on my laptop
 
The hydrant doesn't do anything for me, it seems as though it is missing something. I like the wheat picture and I like the night road shot (minus the star :D ) The sign ok, but like the hydrant, I can't seem to see what you are seeing.
 
night exposure: do it again, but just as the sun goes down, so there's a little light left in the sky right at twilight. It'll add a bit more colour to the shot in the sky and outside of the road. Very "blue." To see what I mean, this picture was taken when it was almost dark. Even still, I was still about five-ten minutes early on the trigger. Excuse the crappy camera:


west van


Nice work though!
 
Back
Top