• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Some nice mATX s939 that OC

lol, I was reading the linked page and was like "wtheck!? What is wrong with their English!?" Then I noticed the google translation.... :eek:
 
The translation got me to. I read "With the ' FX ' a Sempron 3200+ or A64 is the 30/3200+ will be rather merry"

That is sig worthy there.
 
Back
Top