• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

some humor

meinzorn

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
1,327
I was given a couple of old computers today by a co worker of mine. I pulled the HDD out of one of them and it didn't have much info on it, so I searched for the model number in google.

click

one of the articles I found. I just find it funny how excited the writer is about how "huge" the drive is, and how back then we thought the same things.

Dunno if anyone will appreciate the laugh out of this or not, but figured I'd share.
 
Ha! Yeah, seeing stuff like that makes me smile, 'cause I remember thinking the same thing.

I like the Overclocked Test System, too. :D :

Full Tower ATX Case w/ 300W PS, Pentium 2 -333 Overclocked to 515, Abit BX6 Rev. 2 Motherboard, 128 MB of PC100 CAS2 RAM, IBM Deskstar 14GXP 10GB 7200 RPM EIDE UDMA Hard Drive, STB Velocity 4400 TNT AGP Video Card, Metabyte Wicked 3D 12MB Voodoo 2 PCI Card, Monster Sound MX300 PCI Audio Card, Toshiba SDM1202 3rd. Gen. 4.8X DVD/32X CDROM
 
lol, the good ol' days.

:) ah well, times change:) we'll look back on these days eventually.


"hah, a 3.0 ghz machine. that's funny, I remember back then...."
 
Back
Top