Some Help from Mod please

Status
Not open for further replies.

laserdemon

[H]ard|Gawd
I am involved in the sale of an item with a long term [H] member, apparently he is now in the hospital and is unable to communicate with anyone. I am working with a family member to get the item shipped. What I would like is the original thread that I was bought the item through. I have the thread to provide to a Mod, but he edited out the item after I bought it. I would like to provide this to the family member as proof of the item and what was included.

I know now that I should have take a screen shot, but this was my first purchase in the forums.

Can a Mod PM me? I can give you the thread. Any advise from others is welcome.

How did you pay for the item? If you sent the payment via Paypal/Amazon did you put a description of the item in the comments section of your payment? If so, you could provide a copy of your receipt to the family.

I'm not really sure what your asking here..we do not normally get involved in trades.....
if he is unable to complete the trade, ask for a refund, if they refuse or cant do it, just file a dispute and be done with it

I'm not really sure what your asking here..we do not normally get involved in trades.....
if he is unable to complete the trade, ask for a refund, if they refuse or cant do it, just file a dispute and be done with it

he wants to know if the forum keeps record of post edit and if it is possible to get a copy of a previously edited post if it does.

I am going to guess once it is edited it cannot be retrieved.. but I am not familiar with this forum software. On my forums, it is not possible. I run mybb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back