Some good Feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh33zy

n00b
I just want to say that I'm new here, but I already feel comfortable with the community. This is the best forum I have ever been to and I can't wait to spend hours of my life on here. :) So Kyle Bennett and the rest of the [H] community, I want to tell you thanks for time, consideration, and help you guys give.

^^You're absolutely right. Now sign up for genmay, and start folding; and you'll never have to worry about having a life again. Oh, and you're not related to g33zy are you? :p

It's always great to hear positive feedback on the overall quality of the forums. We have an excellent core of Moderators who keep the place running smoothly without being intrusive. Much of the credit goes to the caliber of member we attract here, it seems to go hand in hand. Again, thanks for the pat on the back :cool:

^^You're absolutely right. Now sign up for genmay, and start folding; and you'll never have to worry about having a life again. Oh, and you're not related to g33zy are you? :p

lmfao, hed already be in genmay and worried about his subscription running out :p

Welcome, have fun, dont feed the trolls, flaming is bad mkay? , Genmay owns youre soul, the toe ate it. :D

See you around :)

I already gave my soul to another forum, but I'm still considering a deal with Genmay anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back