• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Some fan questions

zantaff

n00b
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
24
First question:
I have a Sensflow fan, I'd like to install in my case.
The problem is that the plug is a male when it needs to be a female.
Should I buy something like THIS or something like THIS and strip the wires?

Second question:
I have an 80mm fan I want to put into my front 120mm fan slot.
The reason is because it displays text and I would like it in the front of my computer where I can see it.
What's the cheapest way to accomplish this?

thanks.
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top