• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Some falls pics with a 300D

misan-thrope

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
1,746
Here are some nice pics I took yesturday with my new (to me) D.Rebel, lens used was a 28-80 Canon EF, which is pretty fuzzy lens I must say, but I got it for 30 bucks so not too many complaints here.
These I threw into PS and did some minor editing like levels and sharpness, and resized them.
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/misan23/Scene1.jpg
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/misan23/Scene2.jpg
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/misan23/Scene3.jpg
These are how they looked straight from the camera, but smaller due to the hosting service I am using.
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/misan23/cutscene1.jpg
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/misan23/cutscene2.jpg
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/misan23/cutscene3.jpg
Thoughts and comments are of course appreciated.
 
I'm still looking for pics of the falls... :)

The pic with the statue seems drowned out by the light, or just too bright. Can't really see detail on the statue, and that seems to be the focal point of the picture.

Blake
 
Yeah, the 28-80 is a notoriously um...bad lens, but not as bad as the 28-90. If you want to increase sharpness you may want to consider stopping the lens down to f/16 or below.

But as you said, you can't beat $30.
 
Back
Top