Newfie_Bilko
n00b
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2004
- Messages
- 37
WOW
Ok guys.. I just found an awesome utility.
If your an idiot like me, and have dismounted your drive, then fucked up the format, as well as the partition, and cannot get your RAID back even though u've created a new RAID set, and tried everything, then GO DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM:
7tools Partition Manager 2004
Its great.. I got total control over my drive, was able to use options like Create Partitio0n, then i MOUNTED the drive as E: , then even formatted.. AND NOW IT WORKS.. HURAY, thanks for all your help guys.
Mark
Ok guys.. I just found an awesome utility.
If your an idiot like me, and have dismounted your drive, then fucked up the format, as well as the partition, and cannot get your RAID back even though u've created a new RAID set, and tried everything, then GO DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM:
7tools Partition Manager 2004
Its great.. I got total control over my drive, was able to use options like Create Partitio0n, then i MOUNTED the drive as E: , then even formatted.. AND NOW IT WORKS.. HURAY, thanks for all your help guys.
Mark