Drive C: x25M 75GB drive
Drive D: 840 Pro 512GB drive
1 open macrium reflect
2 click on C drive
3 "clone this disk"
4 select a disk - Select D
5 Drag C to D
6 change clone properties to have one giant partition instead of a 75GB partition and a 400GB partition
7 Set partition type to active
8 perform intelligent sector copy
Wait for it to do its thing, turn off PC, unplug old drive, reboot
disk not bootable
Can someone help?
EDIT: Figured it out. I had to allow Windows to show protected files. I figured a hard drive cloning program would be able to get those either way but I guess not
Drive D: 840 Pro 512GB drive
1 open macrium reflect
2 click on C drive
3 "clone this disk"
4 select a disk - Select D
5 Drag C to D
6 change clone properties to have one giant partition instead of a 75GB partition and a 400GB partition
7 Set partition type to active
8 perform intelligent sector copy
Wait for it to do its thing, turn off PC, unplug old drive, reboot
disk not bootable
Can someone help?
EDIT: Figured it out. I had to allow Windows to show protected files. I figured a hard drive cloning program would be able to get those either way but I guess not
Last edited: