Solution for RDP Only (2 monitors)

BoxMaker

n00b
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
The only thing this computer will be used for is for using RDP over a VPN to get on our terminal services server. This workstation uses two monitors that we already have (Samsung 723N).
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
~$1000 with tax and shipping included.
3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the state and city if possible.
USA, Iowa
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. The word "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
Video Card
CPU
Memory
Motherboard
Hard Drives (RAID1)
Case
GPU
Power Supply
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
Two Samsung Montiors.
USB keyboard
USB wireless mouse
6) Will you be overclocking?
Nope.
7) 7) What is the max resolution of your monitor? What size is it?
Two 1280 x 1024
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
As soon as we settle on the build.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? eSATA? Onboard video (as a backup or main GPU)? UEFI? etc.
RAID1
Needs to support 2 monitors
Needs to have USB connections for printer, Keyboard, and mouse.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If so, what OS? Is it 32bit or 64bit?
We will need to buy an OS.

I'm open to a solution that isn't a standard PC if you have any ideas. Our WYSE thin clients have been solid in a manufacturing environment (dusty) but they do not have support for 2 monitors. If you have a non-PC solution, I'd love to hear it. It needs to support the VPN client software. Hope you guys can help. Thank you.

Which Wyse terminals do you have? Some of the older ones we own have dual monitor support if you buy a certain Y-adapter.

Honestly, RDP doesn't really need much, especially since there are the options to turn a lot of things off (backgrounds, anomations, etc.). I can do RDP from any of my home PCs or even through my tablet (HP Touchpad using Wyse PocketCloud).

Which Wyse terminals do you have? Some of the older ones we own have dual monitor support if you buy a certain Y-adapter.

Honestly, RDP doesn't really need much, especially since there are the options to turn a lot of things off (backgrounds, anomations, etc.). I can do RDP from any of my home PCs or even through my tablet (HP Touchpad using Wyse PocketCloud).

Agreed, you really don't need much in terms of power if you're literally only going to use this for RDP. You can probably get away with a prebuilt solution for less money.

You can go with a cheap dual graphics card. Or get a card with 2 Display ports on it. You can get the adapters for like less than 5 bucks each for the cards.

or you can go with a USB Graphics card for the second.
Those things are dirt cheap.

Back