• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

solution for mouse pad arm for small desk?

insoc123

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 14, 2010
Messages
303
Hi. In my secondary desk I have a CHG 32" Samsung gaming monitor. As the monitor uses a lot of space, there is no way I can use comfortably my mouse in said desk due to the limited space. As having a bigger (wider) desk is not possible, do you know if there is any portable or attachable mouse pad or mouse pad in arm extension so I can use it while sitting in my chair? Thank you!
 
Back
Top