- Joined
- Jul 27, 2006
- Messages
- 9,484
Does anyone know where I can find a database of solid capacitors like the ones Gigabyte advertises to use on their boards? Or do I have to stealz them off of a Gigabyte board?
EDIT: I have a Soyo SY-K7VME Mini/MicroATX motherboard that has problems, so I am hoping that if I replaced all the caps with higher quality and more durable caps I might have a chance of reviving the functionality if this board to use for a server or something.
(3300uf 6.3v) x 4
(1500uf 16v) x 3
(1000uf 10v) x 6
(470uf 16v) x 3
(220uf 16v) x 2
(100uf 16v) x 2
(47uf 25v) x 1
(10uf 50v) x 1
(10uf 25v) x 5
(10uf 16v) x 1
EDIT: I have a Soyo SY-K7VME Mini/MicroATX motherboard that has problems, so I am hoping that if I replaced all the caps with higher quality and more durable caps I might have a chance of reviving the functionality if this board to use for a server or something.
(3300uf 6.3v) x 4
(1500uf 16v) x 3
(1000uf 10v) x 6
(470uf 16v) x 3
(220uf 16v) x 2
(100uf 16v) x 2
(47uf 25v) x 1
(10uf 50v) x 1
(10uf 25v) x 5
(10uf 16v) x 1