Soldier of Fortune:Payback gone gold, whose getting?

I've always been a huge fan of this game, largely due to its gore:D
But SoF2 was nevertheless a great game back then

It doesn't seem like they've got the official specification requirement on their site.

If it runs fine on my system 8600GT, I'll certainly get it

As long as its as good as or has similar gameplay that SOF2 had, I will buy it :)

Man, another game added to my list of wanted games. I will go broke buying all these $50 games lol One day I will own one :)

I'm in unless my video card won't work with it. Then I'll wait another couple months.

I'll make sure to grab it.

I just hope it has as good a multiplayer component as Sof2 did (which was great in many aspects)

Has to be better than Gears of War! Hate it. What's with all the cartoony blood when you're hit?

Trailers didnt impress me much, maybe if a demo try before otherwise nah not worth it.

gone gold already? diddnt they just announce this game around a month ago? i could of sworn this game is set to release next year

Hahaha, GOod? Definitely not...

Fun...odds are yes a whole lot of fun.

Act like some of you guys never kick back and watch B- movies from time to time...

:)

The gameplay demonstration videos look pretty horrible IMO, just a bunch of repetitive shooting and a WHOLE lot of scripted sequences.

Is it made by the same developer who did the first two?

specs are a step down from COD4 is what i understand, as well as similar controls. Im in... sof 2 was one of the best mutli fps to me. no vehicles, no slow movements, and only the skilled survived. not like this crap in bf2 where its a crapshoot to live. sure, double-jumping from a building while pulling a shotgun in the air and going into a crouch lean FTW is silly..but its good times. speaking of, is there leaning in this one? i cant tell from the media. it was not fully developed by raven, but they did contribute. im hopeful of a sof2 remake but prettier, but it could also suck. hard.

specs are a step down from COD4 is what i understand, as well as similar controls. Im in... sof 2 was one of the best mutli fps to me. no vehicles, no slow movements, and only the skilled survived. not like this crap in bf2 where its a crapshoot to live. sure, double-jumping from a building while pulling a shotgun in the air and going into a crouch lean FTW is silly..but its good times. speaking of, is there leaning in this one? i cant tell from the media. it was not fully developed by raven, but they did contribute. im hopeful of a sof2 remake but prettier, but it could also suck. hard.

Lower specs would be welcome. I have COD4......it runs Ok on my rig and in fact online play is a bit faster. But I'm getting SoF for multiplay and you don't want a pig grinding your machine to a halt. SoF2 had almost the perfect combination of speed and graphics IMO. Oh, and I assume there will be WS support unlike SoF2.

Back