• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

vat

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
343
Hi, I have an unopen Dell 2405FPW monitor for sell and the asking price is $820 with insurance and tracking. Shipping will be made via USPS Parcel Mail.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I prefer to be pay via Paypal with confirmed address only and will only ship to confirmed address. Thanks

Feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks

Location: Grand Prairie (Dallas), Texas 75052

Heatware: Tonie
Ebay: Vuanhtai

Edit: Please bump if you look. Thank you

Edit: Please DO NOT EMAIL me because I don't even know what email I used.

SOLD
 
Free bump. It's a great monitor, I have two of these myself - wish I could afford a third.
 
hmmm interesting!

too bad hurricane katrina didn't do more water damage to my office so I could buy a new monitor.
 
bump... parcel should cost as much as ground

opt for fedex ground... 18lbs x530s for 7.XX
 
SOLD to the poster above and I'll ship it out tomorrow. Thank you

Edit: I'll ship out the monitor between 9-11AM tomorrow with insurance and tracking number.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top