Aug 17, 2025 #1 E EnderW [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Sep 25, 2003 Messages 11,465 Have the following items for sale. Accept PayPal GS if you cover fee or Zelle. No trades at this time. Sold Last edited: Nov 8, 2025
Have the following items for sale. Accept PayPal GS if you cover fee or Zelle. No trades at this time. Sold
Aug 17, 2025 #2 T4rd Fully [H] 2FA Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 21,232 Tempting, I'm just awaiting my VPA selection since I don't pay sales tax. GLWS!
Oct 9, 2025 #11 N NickM Gawd 2FA Joined Apr 9, 2007 Messages 525 I'll take this: G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series DDR5 RAM (AMD Expo) 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MTs CL30 F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR, used, no issues, retail box, $80 shipped
I'll take this: G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series DDR5 RAM (AMD Expo) 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MTs CL30 F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR, used, no issues, retail box, $80 shipped