SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdoublejj

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
767
Never manually overclocked, always underwater,very well taken care of, Venmo $210 shipped and insured with signature, packed bombproof like everything I ship.
Heatware: cdoublejj

Thanks!

1068392_IMG_4117.jpg
1068393_IMG_4115.jpg
 
I did ask a mod to review the IP here. Only taking Venmo and Apple Pay, no recent sales besides a very low price 3070, and heatware hasn’t had a review since 2018.

Nothing against OP but I think I’d wait to hear from a mod before I paid using a service with no protections.

Also OP’s English is quite clear from post history but rather broken in PM’s. Just looking out considering the situations we’ve had lately.
 
I did ask a mod to review the IP here. Only taking Venmo and Apple Pay, no recent sales besides a very low price 3070, and heatware hasn’t had a review since 2018.

Nothing against OP but I think I’d wait to hear from a mod before I paid using a service with no protections.

Also OP’s English is quite clear from post history but rather broken in PM’s. Just looking out considering the situations we’ve had lately.
LOL, sure it's reviewable. But I'm not selling you anything anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top