• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
is your right battery bulging? i havent ever seen one of these its a good price and im not thread crappin
1722294996775.png
 
is your right battery bulging? i havent ever seen one of these its a good price and im not thread crappin
View attachment 669099
Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't notice!

Not sure but both joycons on that exact same spot look that way now that I checked. Not sure if joycon plastic gets loose over time? I pushed it in and makes a clicking sound, on both actually.
Hopefully someone can chime in. I'd be willing to lower it if that's not supposed to happen.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't notice!

Not sure but both joycons on that exact same spot look that way now that I checked. Not sure if joycon plastic gets loose over time? I pushed it in and makes a clicking sound, on both actually.
Hopefully someone can chime in. I'd be willing to lower it if that's not supposed to happen.

Thank you!
I checked my V1 switch and it does not have that bulge in the joycons. Perhaps you can open them to see if the battery is going kaboom.
 
is your right battery bulging? i havent ever seen one of these its a good price and im not thread crappin
View attachment 669099
Strange,

I just took it out of the dock to open the joycons and it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Guess pushing it in 2 days ago it stayed?

chronage

Think I should still open it or do you think its just plastic being plastic?
 

Attachments

  • 20240801_160329.jpg
    20240801_160329.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240801_160325.jpg
    20240801_160325.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 0
Strange,

I just took it out of the dock to open the joycons and it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Guess pushing it in 2 days ago it stayed?

chronage

Think I should still open it or do you think its just plastic being plastic?
I agree, probably just the plastic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top