Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the sale, thats a nice combo. I was slightly tempted, but I already have all those parts, and I have enough retro stuff already.

That is a dang good combo! I have my KT7 non RAID board in the basement still but it needs all the caps replaced, so jbenedict is right on the money. GLWS!

Good God, it's all so clean. I have zero justification for obtaining anything like this, but it'd make the right retro gamer v e r y happy. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks guys... I do try to take care of my stuff, glad it didn't go unnoticed. TTT

EDIT: I also dropped the price one last time after seeing what stuff goes for at auction and not buy it now. This is the last time I am dropping the price, though.

Last edited:
omg 800 is crazy good. I keep cominv back here to look at tbe picture. The 1.33. thunderbird got me through college and my first 4-5 years working. How i regret throwing my cpu/mb away because of my gf at the time

Damn, thats a killer price. I guess it is good you dont live anywhere close to me or I would be led into temptation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back