SOLD

Cook_1

[H]ard|Gawd
Product No: RZ09-03101E72
CPU-Z: https://valid.x86.fr/2um2kc
Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/Razer-Stealth-Ultrabook-Gaming-Laptop/dp/B07X4BLSR8?tag=hardfocom-20

Comes with laptop itself, charger (not a razer one, bought it off of Amazon) and a dbrand red dragon skin (never put on, it will come BNIB). It's in great condition.

I bought this laptop to triple box in Everquest and then just never triple boxed (I rarely double box nowadays). It's been literally collecting dust for a long time, I'm not even using it as a paperweight!

Local pickup available TC area of Minnesota for $700 or Shipped + insurance for $750.

Paypal/Cash only, heat is in signature (this isn't the Razer Blade laptop in my signature - I use that one to double box. I wanted my laptops to match so I bought another Razer Blade 13 for my triple box. Was that a huge waste of money? Why yes, yes it was)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Adding some pictures.

20220610_093826.jpg

20220610_093842.jpg

20220610_093929.jpg

20220610_094054.jpg

20220610_094056.jpg

20220610_094100.jpg

This is the laptop on the far right - this is why I bought another Razer Blade Stealth 13, so it would match with the laptop on the left (main rig on the big screen of course :D).

20220311_191454.jpg

Last edited:
I had a Stealth, but the screen on it was terrible. Really terrible.

What panel is on yours? Mine was a 2019 model.

Honestly, the few times I've gamed on it the screen has been great. But I really didn't use it much at all which is why it's available.

Wasn't available in 2019.

Considering this.
Hmm, coulda sworn that was the first year they offered it. LTT reviewed it that year but maybe it was an early sample? It was only offered in 4k which was imo a crime.

I have the now discontinued 2021 model with the FullHD OLED screen and I love it. Don't use it for games so can't comment on that.

Random:

Buddy and I are trying to guess which zone line your character is by in the left laptop?

Butcherblock Mountains and Greater Faydark?

Yup! Was running the Bard box to the LDON camp for mage transports. I was trying to triple box a Warrior, Cleric and Bard. The Cleric was used on this laptop for sale and I sucked so bad at it that I stopped even logging her in and just did the Warrior/Bard combo.

So yeah, this laptop was used for games, but the game was Everquest which my phone could probably run.

Friday bump.

Would also consider trades for a Steam Deck, PS5, etc.

Bump because I am doing mental gymnastics to justify buying this.

Well, I bought it because it matched my other laptop (as in it looked my other laptop so when I looked at my desk everything visually matched). Soooo, I say buy it but my reasoning may not be completely sound.

Back