Tuthmose
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2009
- Messages
- 182
Up for offer is a package deal on an MSI GTX 1080 Armor 8GB OC graphics card and a matching EK-FC1080 GTX TF6 Nickel water block, both brand new in box. The plastic wrap on the GPU box is still intact. The waterblock box has only been opened to take pictures; the block is still sealed in the factory wrap.
I bought these last year (the GPU from B&H, the waterblock from PPC) for a dual GPU upgrade which sadly never happened . . . and looks like it isn’t going to. So, time for them to move on to somebody who will use them.
I’d like to get $700 plus shipping for the set, PayPal strongly preferred.
I don’t have much Heat (Tuthmose), but it’s all good and all from here; feedback on ebay under Tuthmose-iii, where I’ve been since 2000, is 100% as a buyer and seller.
I bought these last year (the GPU from B&H, the waterblock from PPC) for a dual GPU upgrade which sadly never happened . . . and looks like it isn’t going to. So, time for them to move on to somebody who will use them.
I’d like to get $700 plus shipping for the set, PayPal strongly preferred.
I don’t have much Heat (Tuthmose), but it’s all good and all from here; feedback on ebay under Tuthmose-iii, where I’ve been since 2000, is 100% as a buyer and seller.
Last edited: