• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heatshiver

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 12, 2011
Messages
224
I have an eGift Card for PF Chang's that has $46.02 on it. The balance is verifiable through PF Chang's website (proof below). I thought I had a nearby PF Chang's, but the closest one is about an hour away. You can attach it to an app like Android Pay, Stocard, Gyft, eGifter, (there are a lot) etc.

PF Chang's gift card balance checker:
102me5l.png


I accept PP FF or Google Pay.

Heatware
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top