SOLD: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky T

Limp Gawd
SOLD

I am hardly gaming lately so not much point in having this expensive video card just sit there. I bought this brand new on NewEgg a couple months back and really it's probably only been used for gaming just a few hours and it has spent 99% of its life just idling or off. I have not modded or altered the card in any way and it was used in a smoke-free and pet-free environment.

I am asking $645 shipped and PayPal only please. It will be sent in the original box and safely packed. And I am not desperate to sell it so please no insane low-ball offers.

My HEAT: https://www.heatware.com/u/65446/to

IMG-20200703-025433110.jpg

Last edited:
I am hardly gaming lately so not much point in having this expensive video card just sit there. I bought this brand new on NewEgg a couple months back and really it's probably only been used for gaming just a few hours and it has spent 99% of its life just idling or off. I have not modded or altered the card in any way and it was used in a smoke-free and pet-free environment.

I am asking $655 shipped and PayPal only please. It will be sent in the original box and safely packed. And I am not desperate to sell it so please no insane low-ball offers.

My HEAT: https://www.heatware.com/u/65446/to

View attachment 258746

Man, I want this card

Interested but I don't use PayPal any more. Zelle? Lmk, would be purchased Friday when I get paid. Heat available

Interested but I don't use PayPal any more. Zelle? Lmk, would be purchased Friday when I get paid. Heat available
I've never actually heard of either one of those LOL. But I'll look into it when I get home from work in about 3 hours.

I've never actually heard of either one of those LOL. But I'll look into it when I get home from work in about 3 hours.

Most banks use Zelle in their banking apps. It's a direct transfer from checking to checking. Facebook messenger also does direct and instant transfers as well to debit cards. Both very neat but Facebook some times delays for odd reasons. Which is why Zelle is my preferred. Plus, Zelle doesn't take a percentage like PayPal does. PayPal is kinda shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back