Status
Not open for further replies.

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
All prices are firm and include USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental US unless otherwise noted.
Payment via PayPal Only at this time.

Will not ship first, and will only deal with people with established heatware or sufficient [H] tenure.

Heatware: 87-0-0
e-mail: thegeekredneck AT gmail DOT com

LG G6 (US997, 32GB, Black) - $250 shipped - SOLD to Net Prowler [H]!
PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!

Up for sale is my LG G6 (model US997). I bought this roughly 4 months ago brand new from Amazon. It's carrier unlocked and will work on any GSM or CDMA carrier in the USA (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, or any of their MVNOs), all you need is to pop in a compatible nano SIM. Functionally it's in perfect condition, and cosmetically it's excellent save for a tiny ding on the top left corner (shown in the pictures below). Aside from that ding the phone is perfect, screen is a 10 out of 10, glass back is a 10 out of 10. It's a fantastic flagship level phone and the only reason I'm selling is that thanks to Amazon's excellent 5-month payment plan I got a new S8+. Will include a clear TPU case which the phone has been in pretty much it's whole life. Includes everything as seen in the pictures. Phone, original QC3.0 charger, charging/data cable (USB type C), retail packaging.

RANDOM SPECS

SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 w/ Adreno 530
RAM: 4GB LPDDR3
Storage: 32GB w/ MicroSD expansion up to 2TB
Screen: 5.7" 2880x1440 QHD Fullvision IPS (9:18)
Battery: 3300mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 via USB type C, Qi and PMA wireless charging
Glass: Gorilla Glass 3 screen, Gorilla glass 5 back

$250 shipped anywhere in the 48 via USPS, or if you're local to Dallas/Fort Worth you can come pick it up in person at my house in Haltom City.

upload_2018-1-13_13-44-3.png

All prices are firm and include USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental US unless otherwise noted.
Payment via PayPal Only at this time.

Will not ship first, and will only deal with people with established heatware or sufficient [H] tenure (my discretion)

Heatware: 87-0-0
e-mail: thegeekredneck AT gmail DOT com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back