• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SOLD: Intel Core i7 14700K

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin_43

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
601
My Heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/66079/to?sort=trade_date-desc
I accept PayPal and ship to the Continental USA only.

I have an Intel Core i7 14700K for sale. It comes int he original box.
I am asking for $260 shipped SOLD
20250808-140617.jpg

20250808-140647.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top