odoe

[H]F Junkie
Details
You can PM me or email me at forsale AT odoe.net
my heat
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=21767
This is in color, because this is the stuff about payment
non-cc paypal ONLY please
or if you want to send me a money order, fine, but it has to clear with the teller at my bank first
if it is written in crayon on a mcdonalds napkin, we might have a problem
if you pay with paypal e-check, note, those take a while, so be patient
i'll send you my paypal email when you decide to purchase

I almost don't want to part with this, but I've decided to stick with lower capacity flash daps for now. Plus, I just have too many daps in my house right now.

This is a great player and one feature I really like about it, is the video formats it can play. I'm not going to lie, this is a used player and it shows. I've tried to capture some pics showing the scuffs and a small crack in the case on the edge, but none of this effects playback. I bought this used and this is how I got it, but I've taken great care of it since I've had it.

It comes with the little dock unit, (which has ports for the usb, a wall charger and audio/video out) the usb cable and a wall charger. I have video out disabled so that I can use the line out of the player to an amp. No earphones are included in this sale. I will also include a used leather Kroo case that has a couple of scuffs on the screen protector but serves its purpose. If you want pictures of the included accessories, let me know and I can take some more.

I don't have the software, but you can find it out there if you look.

Here are the pics.

zen1.jpg

zen2.jpg

zen3.jpg

zen4.jpg

Now for the price.
SOLD shipped CONUS only.

Thanks for looking.

Back