Feb 17, 2007 #1 M masaville Limp Gawd Joined Nov 6, 2006 Messages 401 What app can I use to put a full load on my CPUs/GPUs so I can get a before and after comparison of temps? Trying to get some pre/post comparisons. Thanks.
What app can I use to put a full load on my CPUs/GPUs so I can get a before and after comparison of temps? Trying to get some pre/post comparisons. Thanks.
Feb 17, 2007 #2 B BillParrish Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 25, 2006 Messages 7,519 coretemp +Orthos or Intel TAT 3dmark for GPU.
Feb 17, 2007 #3 M masaville Limp Gawd Joined Nov 6, 2006 Messages 401 BillParrish said: coretemp +Orthos or Intel TAT 3dmark for GPU. Click to expand... Ok. Looks like I'm set then. Thanks!!
BillParrish said: coretemp +Orthos or Intel TAT 3dmark for GPU. Click to expand... Ok. Looks like I'm set then. Thanks!!