• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Software to enable 1:1 pixel mapping?

Drithius

n00b
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
17
Hi all,

First post, long-time lurker. I have an 8800gtx video card and Benq fp241w lcd monitor (sans 1:1 firmware update) and I'm growing increasingly frustrated over the stretching that I've had to contend with in older games.

Is there any 3rd party software workaround available that will enable me to basically mimic the 1:1 pixel mapping that Nvidia's shoddy drivers are supposed to handle?

Thanks for any leads.
 
Back
Top