I am building a new system...going to watecooling.. but for now, i have 2 UV green 120 mm fans in the case.. and they are LOUD, compared to fans i had in there before. I dont need to them to move a ton of air, becuase i am going to watercool, its more for the glowing green, and some air movement....
They are both plugged into the Mobo. I have a MSI K8n Neo 2 platinum board.
Is there a software program out there that will let me control the speed of the fans? Or Do i need to install some hard ware? ( i dont really want any more wires in there if i dont need too.
Any advice would be great!
Thanks,
Chris
They are both plugged into the Mobo. I have a MSI K8n Neo 2 platinum board.
Is there a software program out there that will let me control the speed of the fans? Or Do i need to install some hard ware? ( i dont really want any more wires in there if i dont need too.
Any advice would be great!
Thanks,
Chris