software to capture word doc as image

leeroy

Gawd
i have a CV however i do not have printer. i created the CV on a xp home with office 2003
when i transport the CV to a wi98 machine running a hp laser the printer does not follow the page guidelines and prints my CV all out of poisiton.

so i was wondering whether if there is software that will turn my word doc into an image similar to converting WORD DOCS to PDF. but image so i can print it retaining the wORD DOCS CV layout. not PDF since the place i take the CV to print does not have ADOBE installed since it is a coporate network . so not allowed to install other software.

Wouldn't print screen do the job? You could just paste and crop the result in MSpaint if you don't have any better software...

Doesn't office 2003 install by default the "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer"? What office version is running on the 98 machine with the printer?

na print screen!? LOL na it wont look as good. its a CV it cant have any blemishes on it.

yeah i used MS doc printer but the im using a win98 running like office97 so it wont be able to recognise it so i found a sw called ZAN iamge printer. it will act as a driver printer and will print any DOC to a JPEG BMP TIFF etc.

Blemishes? wtf! Am I understanding this thread wrong cause print screen will capture the image in an uncompressed bit map format pixel for pixel as it is on your screen. Converting to jpg uses lossy compresion that can cause blemishes, one of us isn't understanding correctly. ;)

Back