• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Software that will dynamicly adjust volume level on the fly?

dr.stevil

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
9,315
I listen to XM radio fairly often on my PC. They, like many TV and Radio stations, turn the volume up during commercials and it can get annoyingly loud at times, especially if I'm wearing headphones. I used to have a TV that would adjust the volume levels on the fly to compensate for this and figured that someone might know of some software that will do it.

Since I'm usually gaming when I'm at the computer, being able to control it per application would be nice too (like how windows vista/7 handles the volume per application)

anyone know of anything?
 
Some sound cards have this option in there software. My Creative XFI Titanium has a setting called SVM that does this. Perhaps check if your sound card drivers have a similar option. It says its geared toward music, but it may help your situations. Otherwise I only know of A/V receivers that have this option.
 
Back
Top