Software that will duplicate a file and place it in another folder automatically?

Headbust

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently got a SSD drive and love it, Besides that i have always wondered what software people use here that will duplicate a file that lets i put in "My pictures" on my "C" drive, whenever i drop something in that folder i would like it to automatically create a copy and place it on my mybook for backup sake.

Either this or another way if you guys know of something better.

Thanks!

WOW sync toy is friggin awesome, i must say top 3 MS program i have ever downloaded. Now wtf would they just not include something like that as an "Ultimate extra"
in the vista ultimate or windows 7 ultimate versions for these extra features your supposed to get. Instead of giving it away they could have down that.

I have never heard of synctoy until now but it is great!

WOW sync toy is friggin awesome, i must say top 3 MS program i have ever downloaded. Now wtf would they just not include something like that as an "Ultimate extra"
in the vista ultimate or windows 7 ultimate versions for these extra features your supposed to get. Instead of giving it away they could have down that.

I have never heard of synctoy until now but it is great!

:cool:

I have used SyncToy for a few years now to handle backup chores for family and friends. It's worked great for all of them.

Back