• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

software that switches x-fi modes

Looks nice...but I have enough 3rd party software installed already.
Like to use my CPU cycles at games ;)

Terra...
 
tell me about it.

between my G15, MX100, Saitek X52, trackIR, Nostromo N52 and the XFI, im up to 40 processes..

and I'm really anal about what runs in the background, I just cannot trim it down anymore withouth killing essensial stuff.

I just asign all this stuff to the other core while I play on a free one.
 
Back
Top