• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

software sRGB emulation for wide gamut panels?

AMoody

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 14, 2010
Messages
167
It has been a few years since I looked into this- Are there currently any software solutions for wide gamut panels in non color managed applications? I create content for and in non color managed software on a bunch of 3007WFP-HCs and constantly screen capping into photoshop for evaluation is annoying.
 
I believe that recent versions of OSX just treat everything that isn't explicitly tagged with an ICC profile as if they were sRGB. Haven't personally tried it though.
 
Back
Top