I have a problem and I would love to be able to solve it with a software mixer. I am doing an event that requires 3 sound inputs to be fed into a single line input in order to record.
2 of these inputs are microphones and one is a computer audio output. I know I could use a regular analog mixer for this (and still might), but the computer I am using has 3 sound cards in it already, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a software mixer of some sort that I could use with multiple sound cards to mix all the audio into one output.
Thanks
Edit: I forgot to mention this is feeding a live PA system as well.
2 of these inputs are microphones and one is a computer audio output. I know I could use a regular analog mixer for this (and still might), but the computer I am using has 3 sound cards in it already, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a software mixer of some sort that I could use with multiple sound cards to mix all the audio into one output.
Thanks
Edit: I forgot to mention this is feeding a live PA system as well.