Software for playing console through tv wonder 600 USB

Pretty much the only one. If you've got a PVR150 then it's possible to use the WinTV app too.

Either way, Dscaler is pretty much your only choice, just plug the damn console into your TV and quit trying to use a tv tuner because it's going to be a pretty crappy experience.

I've always found it's not really good playing consoles through the PC. You get input lag, and if you're an avid gamer, you'll definitely notice it. If you're just trying to record yourself playing for some reason, it's fine. I wouldn't recommend it for day to day playing though. Just buy a input switcher or something for your TV/monitor.

unfortunately i dont have a tv... i do however have a tv tuner... there must be an alternative to dscaler...

At one point in time I had a 20" tv and a 27" monitor. So I hooked up my nephews ps2 through my
mce-150 and used win-tv. We played guitar hero, the lag was very noticable. but we were able to adjust for it in game so it worked out ok. The video quality sucks. So its really not worth it.
Thats why I just got a 40" lcd tv.

Back