I have an older Adaptec SCSI RAID setup which uses a Adaptec ARO-1130 (i think thats right) raid card.
It was meant for NT which it originally ran, but now I am using 2k3 Server on the box. My only issue is that the CIO software from adaptec does not run correctly on 2k3 Server for me (and its a fresh load) and always errors out before turning on.
Does anyone know of any software that can monitor the raid array? I want to at least gain the feature of knowing when a drive goes down or something (i can do all the config via the boot utility).
Any help would be awesome!
It was meant for NT which it originally ran, but now I am using 2k3 Server on the box. My only issue is that the CIO software from adaptec does not run correctly on 2k3 Server for me (and its a fresh load) and always errors out before turning on.
Does anyone know of any software that can monitor the raid array? I want to at least gain the feature of knowing when a drive goes down or something (i can do all the config via the boot utility).
Any help would be awesome!