• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Software Equalizer that works with iTunes

mAurelius

n00b
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
1
I recently purchased my decent set of headphones. Unfortunately, as most probably know, iTunes' EQ settings are quite poor. I like iTunes mainly because it works with my iPhone and I have all my playlists set-up. It just has a great interface.

iTunes obviously doesn't support plug-ins, so I'm wondering if anyone can suggest an inexpensive (or free) software EQ that would work with iTunes? Most software EQ's require DST capability. I'm looking for something that can essentially "take over" the audio signal from the sound card, or from iTunes as it's leaving the system.

This would be in a Windows system.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
 
Back
Top